Tuesday, August 26, 2014

THE WILD CHILD



W I L D  C H I L D.











W I L D  C H I L D.
"I'm gonna break it loose
Gonna keep 'em movin' wild
Gonna keep a swingin' baby
I'm a real wild child"

Whoever said that Curvy Women can't have clothes that show mid-rifts is a LIAR. I have to admit, when I styled this, I was nervous as heck walking the Seattle Streets with my middle showing, but I'm telling you Ladies, WHAT A CONFIDENCE BOOSTER. This whole outfit just made me feel wild, stepping out of the comfort zone and just rocking it! Lets talk about this outfits,
TOP; Wild Child Crop Top @ ilovesimplychic.com (Available in-store only)
This top. Holographic lettering, powerful but original phrase, and it's a crop top. I am extremely busty (Rocking the DDD) and the large fit me fine, and the words didn't distort at all! Super soft material and very easy to style. High waisted pants, or a high waisted skirt, I love that you can add some sass with this crop top.
JEANS; Acid Wash High Waisted Jeans @ Forever 21 {Similar}
I have to say, I haven't been to Forever 21 + In forever, and on my birthday I popped in the Seattle Downtown store, saw these, and I have to say, AWESOME CHOICE for less then $25. Yes, they're high waisted, but they are so comfortable and super cute they are worth the buy, PLUS now I can wear crop tops all day long and have something to style it with.
BOOTS; XOXO Brigit Boots @ Macys {ON SALE}
Combat boots are kind of like...Coffee to the Seattle Fashion Community. Everyone has a pair, the trick is having a boot that doesn't look like EVERYONE else's. I found these bad boys at Macy's, and now they are my ONLY pair of combat boots I own. The stud detailing will surely give you an edge, and plus cause it's loose it will fit curvy girl calves (Thank you Jesus!)
CLUTCH & ACCESSORIES; Studded Clutch, Dog Tag Necklace, & Penny Press Zodiac @ Ilovesimplychic.com {Similar Clutch online, everything else in-store}
I mean, hello, I need studded items to match the stud boots I'm wearing! Perfect black clutch (very roomy), and I totally love the sweet floral print inside. SimplyChic has a TON of necklaces to take a look at, they seriously might have something for every outfit.
;) *deep breathe*
Survived the FIRST blog post.







2 comments: