Tuesday, September 2, 2014

The Color White // Labor Day Outfit



T h e  C o l o r  W h i t e 
{Labor Day Outfit}










Photographs by Seattle Fashion Blogger 
+
Locked the keys in my car. Camera died halfway through. My poor parents drove an hour away to unlock my car door. But gosh darnit we got this outfit photographed!

TOP; Loose Fit T-Shirt @ ilovesimplychic.com (Here)
Got to love a basic over sized t-shirt. Classy, comfortable, a timeless trend. I like the way it fits me, plus because it's so loose I got to buy a medium -- gotta love when a thick girl can buy a medium. 
BOTTOM; Light wash denim skinny jeans @ ilovesimplychic.com (Here)
Very rarely do I find light jeans I like (these are the only ones I own), the denim is soft and stretchy. Honestly, it's a good pair of jeans, plus it makes my booty look awesome!
COVER-UP; Long White Cover-Up Instore @ SimplyChic Bellevue (Similar)
All white, sheer, and the material is thick enough to not rip if your not careful. I love the detail in the back, set it apart from your traditional cover-ups!
HEELS; Therarwen @ ALDO Shoes (Here)
Any girl can appreciate a new twist on your traditional heels. The way the straps work is actually kind of genius, they never fell off while I was walking and there is no need for those annoying straps around your ankle if you get it too tight! 
CLUTCH; Lil Miss Daisy Clutch @ ilovesimplychic.com (Here)
I'm not much for cute flowery stuff...but the daisies have studs in the middle. It makes it less girly right? Plenty of room for all your little stuff, wallet, and cellphone. It can be either a clutch, or a little handbag with the chain.
STATEMENT NECKLACE; ??? @ Nordstrom Rack {Similar}
I am really bummed I couldn't find the name of this designer. It had no tags and was found at Nordstrom Rack -- it totally caught my eye... Like a McDonalds sign when you forgot to eat that day...

MULTICOLOR BRACELETS; Multi-Color Bracelets @ WETSEAL


Hope everyone had a great relaxing labor day / got paid time and a half for all your hard work!



No comments:

Post a Comment