Monday, February 16, 2015

Pastels & Warmth


2015 is a new start
My last year of School
21st Birthday,
and hopefully a very successful year








Photos & Edits by Cori G Keady

+

2015 is going to be a really exciting time for me. I'm Graduating soon, my 21st is upon me, hopefully I move out (and stay out!) -- so much going on. Loving where I work so far and I don't plan on leaving. So far, 2015 has been pretty kind to me, but I don't want to jinx it -- it's only been like 35 days -- With this sudden and weird Weather, (tons of sun), It's time to break out the bright colors and transitional wear! 

TOP; Baby Pink Sweater @ Nordstrom Rack (Similar)
Nordstrom Rack always has something I'm obsessed with...I found these light sweaters a month ago at my local NR, and well...I wish I went and grabbed every color. It's pretty thin, and the colors they have are awesome for the Spring trends. The texture is really comfortable and I enjoy the V cut at the bottom, gives you a nice little shape.

BOTTOMSkinny Jeans @ American Eagle (Here)
I would like to say, if you under size 18 in jeans, I am EXTREMELY impressed with American Eagle -- to the point where for now I, this will be my first place to go get jeans. These ones, I like the details on the back, but be careful, they really accentuate your rear. The hole at the knees was really big over the Winter, this cut gives you a lil edge. AE is a little pricey, but I think it's worth it.

BOOTS; Mossimo Booties @ POSHMARK (Similar)
POSHMAAAAAARRKKK!!! I have a problem now, I LOVE POSHMARK!! Why wasn't I on there sooner? These cute nude booties are is the first thing I ever purchased on there, and I got them for $8 + $3.99 for shipping -- originally were 25! Now I wear them all the time -- seriously, if you don't mind second hand fashion, CHECK OUT POSHMARK!

JEWLERY; Blue Arrow Head @ WORLD MARKET (Here)
As much as I love the Bohemian style, unfortunately I can't afford to hit up Free People and Urban Outfitters every time I want a boho necklace -- World Market has some of the most unique, and simply gorgeous jewelry I have ever seen. I stop in there as often as I can to check out what they got , I bet you have one near you!





1 comment:

  1. สำหรับผู้ที่ชื่นชอบภาพยนตร์ และผู้ชมทุกท่าน ที่ชื่นชอบ หนังออนไลน์ 2022 ซีรีย์ที่ชื่นชอบในการรับชมภาพยนตร์ ซีรีย์ ดูซีรีย์ออนไลน์ อัพเดทใหม่ตลอดทั้งเดือน

    ReplyDelete