Friday, November 7, 2014

Better In Time



Since there's no more you and me
It's time I let you go
So I can be free
And live my life how it should be
No matter how hard it is I'll be fine without you
Yes I will









Photo Edits by ME! :)
+
You have no idea how windy it was all day that day. We had so many picture of my hair standing straight up, its not even funny, but oh well. Seattle is weird, it was pouring down rain, super windy, then blue skies, then back to drizzle and then blue skies and light wind...ugh, just could not be a happy weather day! Which is a BIG reason why I personally think when it comes to Fashion HERE, it's impressive. We are prepared for ANYTHING. Rain, shine, snow, wind, sudden tornado...yah. We're all over the place, SO WAS MY HAIR.
I am in the process of dying my hair back to a wonderful blonde ombre with an awesome red copper tone, so bare with me! I love it right now but I want those ends a little lighter. :-) Perhaps a tutorial soon?



SWEATER; Ombre Stripe Sweater@ H&M (Similar)
I know, another sweater from H&M, but I am telling you ladies. H&M is an amazing place to get a nice sweater. Ombre has been a come and go trend, but lately I've seen it pop up again. To elongate certain features, matching the end of the of the ombre with your pants or leggings, it adds a pretty interesting effect.
BOTTOM; Ponte Knit Leggings @ Hue (Here)
Soooo....I think I have a legging problem? I mean can you have enough? Probably not. No. actually you can't have enough. :) I enjoy these bad boys, thicker than normal leggings, sexy, fitted, get it. love it. embrace it.
SHOES; XOXO Brigit Black @ 6pm (Here)
Remember those beauties from my first post? Well they're back and this is the "transformation" of these boots, they can be folded over or just straight up combat style. This is why I absolutely love these shoes! 
NECKLACE; Gold Chandelier @ Secondhand Store
Nothing is better then finding something amazing at your local second hand store. Heard the song, Thrift Store by Macklemore? That is the very definition of Seattle. We have secondhand stores and consignment stores all over the place, and being the city of hipster, everything you see at an a secondhand store could be some new trendy item. Anyways, found a cool necklace at a little secondhand store in Kirkland. I got a lot more then just that necklace, but I like the gold pop on my black and white outfit.



@___@ My brain is frazzled.




2 comments:

  1. You have such beautiful hair! H&M is like my old reliable too! ^.^
    Tanaka
    www.swankxtar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm personally a big fan of lifeaccordingtomarly blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete