Sunday, November 16, 2014

Fall-Tastic Basics


Fall is Here.
I love fall, seriously.
The crispy air, the changing colors
Pumpkin Spice lattes,
and great excuses to cuddle.









Photo Edits by ME! :)
+
It's time to return to the basics. The cold is here, and 2014 brings in a new set of basics you'll need to be fall & winter chic. This outfit is comprised of every single one of those basics, featuring the greatest prices for what you'll need -- cause I mean come on who pays full price for retail? 



TOP; Burnout V Neck @ Pacsun (Similar)
Burnout V-necks. Literally everywhere, literally goes with anything. I do mean anything. In the city of grunge and constant need for layers, I love this basic staple. This particular one is a men's shirt, but Deb and Torrid have similar styles. It works better have stripey shirts (which are very in this round), and way more interesting then a plain colored shirt. If I were you, I'd grab myself one or two.

BOTTOM; Wanna Betta Butt @ Burlington Coat Factory (Here)
IT'S CALLED WANNA BETTA BUTT. HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE THEM? Yeah, for real though, the way it's shaped for us curvy ladies and how the pocket is laid out, I agree it actually does slim you down a bit. Which...in Jeans is literally the greatest thing ever. Definitely a MUST have-- and $20 is amazing for a pair of jeans.

CARDIGAN; Long V Neck Cardigan @ Forever 21+ (Here)
Every have that beauty staple you love so much you literally have the same thing in EVERY color? Yah, well, that was me with this bad boy. My suggestion to get that adorable boyfriend oversized look, go up a size. I normally wear a XL or 1XL, but I upgraded to 2XL and got a nice oversized fit. Plus I can button it comfortably without it looking like the Peach Colored Hulk is about to rip those buttons off.

BOOTS; Not Rated @ Shoemall (Similar)
Dare to be different with your basics. I beg you. These boots are great with most of my clothing, it doesn't look like every other boot on this planet cause let me tell you ladies there is only so many different ways we can make a boot. I like Not Rated, not all their boots are curvy calf flattering, another great place for boots its Torrid.

SCARF; Amethyst Pendant @ Nordstrom Rack (Similar)
Owning some sort of "natural" pendant is pretty trendy this season. Personally, the rainbow titanium aura bullet stones are my FAVORITE but I love Amethyst too. These beautiful stones comes in so many shapes, colors, and sizes, you can find something for every outfit. Plus, again, its a statement piece that can be used with a basic to be unique to you. You can find some REALLY good stuff on Etsy! 


BEING BASIC IS OK.
<3
Basic is like the building blocks of fashion. WE ALL Need it.






2 comments:

  1. You're so cute **
    http://chanelsclassygirl.blogspot.pt/2014/11/giveaway-time.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Affordable wedding guest dresses online stores. From Europe from $ 11, bridesmaid dresses, ethical wedding guest dresses

    ReplyDelete