Friday, September 5, 2014

Just Do It


J u s t  D o  I t
What are you waiting for?









 
 Photographs by Vanessa Wyckoff
+
Photo shoot before a flash flood / thunderstorm? Challenge Accepted. I really love the way Nike styles their Sportswear looks and so I got a little inspired to take sports wear to the next level with a little city chic. The best thing about Nike is not only does it look good, it's COMFORTABLE-- and hey you wanna bust out in spontaneous workout, you go girl. 

TOP; the Swoosh Tank @ Nike.com (Similar)
Ladies, get excited. If you didn't know this, NOW YOU DO. The XL in Nike's WILL FIT A BUSTY, THICK, AND DELICIOUSLY CURVY WOMAN. Hail to the Cute Workout Kings! 
BOTTOM; Liquid Leggings @ ilovesimplychic.com (Similar)
Liquid Leggings...Shiny Leggings...Got to have them. They give you a nice, chic look compared to the traditional cotton leggings. Make sure you get comfortable ones, and walk around in them in your dressing room before you get them. If your like me and your thighs rub...no one wants to hear that noise. Not even you.
HOODIE; Nike Rally Signal Full Zip Up Hoodie @ Nike.com (Here)
THE COLORS THOUGH. Royal Blue and bright neon orange? What a color combo that is gonna get YOU noticed! Plus I mean, have you ever thought about combining these colors? It's fun! I gotta say, Nike is KING for amazing color combos.
SHOES; NIKE Air Max  @ Nike (Similar)
Got these bad boys as a Birthday present, and at first I was really reluctant to wear them. White shoes in Seattle + 2 months time = no more white shoe. However, Nike has like this white shoe cleaner thing, that has kept these shoes (and all my Nike's) looking like new! Fairly cheap too.
BEANIE; Target Brand @ Target.com (Similar)
Have you seen my hair? Do you know how hard it is for me to find a beanie that fits my head situation? The only place I have EVER found beanies long enough to get most of my hair is at Target. I have looked at Etsy, but I haven't ponied up money for that quite yet.


Gotta love the Swoosh.


No comments:

Post a Comment