Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Soul Meets Body //






S O U L  M E E T S  B O D Y.
And I do believe it’s true
That there are roads left in both of our shoes








 Photographs by Johnny Rodriguez
+
It's starting to get chilly here in Seattle, so now it's time to pull out the jeans, booties, scarves and everything else we love about fall! OH, and I found a hat that can fit my insane hair...It was well worth the buy! PLUS, this new photographer I have is SUPERB! Super excited about life right now, lots of new adventures and FINALLY got a post in!

TOP; T-Shirt Dress w/ Side Slits @ shopsimplychic.com (Similar)
It's so cute AND sexy! It's a pretty trendy top right now, and honestly, I think it'll stick around for awhile. I love the high slit on this particular top, sure, you might be a little pudgy there, but it's nothing high-waisted pants (or shorts) can't fix! Gotta love it though, easy to style in the summer and the winter time.
BOTTOM; Dark Wave Wash @ Burlington Coat Factory (Here)
It's hard finding a good pair of jeans for curvy, short women! All you sisters under 5'4 can feel me. The best place to find petite curvy jeans? Uh...Burlington Coat Factory. The D Jean Line is my FAVE, it's lasted for awhile for me, AND how can you beat $16.99?
HAT; Wool Hat @ H&M (Here)
THIS HAT!!!! IT FITS MY HAIR!! Are you kidding me? It's PERFECT. If you got fluffy hair and wish you could wear a hat, GET THIS HAT. IT'S AMAZING. I can't even begin to describe it...it's just...flawless.
SHOES; Autry Women's Boot  @ Tilly's (Here)
Got these bad boys as a Birthday present, and at first I was really reluctant to wear them. White shoes in Seattle + 2 months time = no more white shoe. However, Nike has like this white shoe cleaner thing, that has kept these shoes (and all my Nike's) looking like new! Fairly cheap too.
NECKLACE; DEER Antler Necklace @ Etsy.com (Here)
In the spirit of October...well I know I'm a day early, but whatever -- anyways, The Skull and Antlers of this necklace is really cool. It gives the outfit that unique, vintage, maybe slightly creepy look. I personally love it! It twists sometimes, but it's so cool I don't think you'll care.


<3 Thanks for Reading! <3



No comments:

Post a Comment